Degree attestation from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy in Pakistan is not an easy job and candidate need to complete following requirements for this process:
1. Original Degree – prior attested by HEC and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan
2. Copy of Iqama – 2 copies attested by the employer
3. Copy of Passport – 2 copies attested by the employer
4. Copy of CNIC
5. Letter from Saudi employer in the name of Saudi Culture – attested by Saudi Chamber
6. Letter from Saudi employer in the name of Saudi Embassy – attested by Saudi Chamber
7. Job Agreement / Contract – attested by Saudi Chamber and Saudi Foreign Office
Page – 1
Page – 2
8. Bonafide Letter from degree issuing university
9. Send 1 copy of passport and 1 copy of Iqama (both attested by employer) to below mentioned address:
Address of Saudi Culture Islamabad for courier:
House # 16-A, Street # 25-A, F-6/2, P.O. Box 1180, Islamabad.
Phone: +92-51-2827876-8, +92-51-2201572-4
After preparation of above documents send them all to our address including DHL receipt for attestation from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy in Pakistan.
For more details about Saudi Attestations please CLICK HERE or contact us at +92 300 3929298 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a simple inquiry form below.